A Weekend of Self-Care: Spring Retreat
Join me in the high country (Kinglake) at Cheeky Fox Retreat, just one hour out of Melbourne for two nights and days of deep relaxation and nurturing.
- All Wholefood Meals and Treats – Prepared with Naturopathic Principles of Health and Healing in Mind
- Gaia Natural Medicine’s Organic Herbal Tea Blends
- Morning Yoga Practice
- Evening Progressive Yoga Relaxation
- Mindfulness Meditation Practice
- Guided Bush Walk
- Non-structured Q & A Sessions: discussing Diet, Energy and Health
- A ‘mindfulness-in action’ equine experience (Equine Assisted Learning) with Karen and her delightful horses: Music, Duke and Indi. No experience with horses is necessary.
- Free time for Resting, Journaling, Bush Walking
- Plus special treats and surprises!
**Variations to the program may apply depending on needs of participating guests and the weather conditions.
Friday 7th September, 5-6pm – Sunday 9th September, 3pm
$750.00 per person (single room) or $950.00 (double room >>> $475.00 p.p.)
- A minimum Deposit $250.00 per person >>> Required to secure your place.
- Final balance $500.00 or 2 x $250.00 >>> Required 6 weeks (27th July) prior to retreat date. After this date, bookings will be subject to availability.
- For all payments contact Belinda. Eftpos or Bank Transfer accepted.
I’d love to share this magical experience with you.
“WOW!! Magnificent. Perfect setting. The food was sublime. Such a nurturing environment. Relax, refresh and reboot. This weekend came at the perfect time. To be looked after in such a passionate and nurturing way. To have everything provided for was such a treat. The relaxation, yoga and meditation were brilliant, morning and night. The equine therapy was so beautiful – it was a very spiritual experience. Jason, Linda @ Cheeky Fox Retreat were exceptional hosts. And Fitz the border-collie was great company too. The entire weekend has been an absolute pleasure and great experience. To trust in Belinda and myself and realise that I have the knowledge and the tools to be where I want to be and where I need to be. This experience is one of the greatest moments that I have taken out for myself.Belinda has created a superb experience for people who need time out to just be…. can’t wait for the next retreat!!” Leah
We all need to re-charge from time to time – we have so many roles in our day to day lives that when we finally get a moment to ourselves it can be hard to regain balance. For this reasons, Belinda has chosen to focus the ‘Wellness Weekend Retreats’ on, not only restoring balance, but maintaining a state of rested equilibrium on your return.
The schedule has been carefully tailored to include mainly restful Yin activities to restore and renew, with a splash of stimulating Yang, for re-charging and re-vitalising your body. Drawing on Belinda’s professional expertise in Yoga, Meditation and Naturopathy she provides the perfect environment for you to reconnect with yourself, and learn how to create space in your day to meet your own ‘non-negotiable’ wellness needs. (And don’t worry, there will be free time!).
The wellness weekend retreats will not only make you feel fabulous while you’re with us, but also give you a practical, user-friendly framework to work with once you leave.
Please note: All activities are suitable for those with or without experience.
What better place to experience a full body and mind detoxifying weekend?
Join us and experience the ultimate bliss…